Here at ASTI Credit Union we are champions of the pursuit of education. Not only do we offer a market-leading education loan (available August & September only!), but each academic year the Board of Directors of our credit union awards five bursaries:
Category One – Three Bursaries for €1,300
For members of ASTI Credit Union who are following a full-time accredited Third Level Course.
Category Two – Two Bursaries for €1,300
For members of ASTI Credit Union following a part-time accredited Third Level Course.
- The bursaries will be awarded by lot.
- Applicants must be a member of ASTI Credit Union at the time.
- Application must be on the standard ASTI Credit Union form.
- Only 1 application per student is accepted, multiple applications will disqualify.
- Confirmation of registration will be required.
- The closing date is 3rd September 2019.
- Winners names will be published.
Remember you must be a member in order to enter the draw. If you are a member who has a child registering for college this year call our office as soon as possible to get them to join the credit union so that they can apply for the bursary.
The closing date for applicants is 3rd September 2019; winners of the bursary will be notified on that date.
Visit our Downloads section to obtain an application form.