Every academic year the Board of ASTI CU awards five bursaries. The bursaries are awarded as follows:
Category One – Three Bursaries for €1,300
For members of ASTI Credit Union who are following a full-time accredited Third Level Course.
Category Two – Two Bursaries for €1,300
For members of ASTI Credit Union following a part-time accredited Third Level Course.
- The bursaries will be awarded by lot.
- Application must be on the standard ASTI Credit Union form, attached.
- Only one application per student will be accepted, multiple applications will disqualify.
- Confirmation of registration will be required.
- The closing date is 30 August 2016.
Remember you must be a member in order to enter the draw. If you are a member who has a child registering for college this year call our office as soon as possible to get them to join the credit union so that they can apply for the bursary. The closing date for applicants is 30th August 2016, winners of the bursary will be notified on that date.
Visit our Downloads section to obtain an application form.